How Nature Heals
“Nature itself is the best physician.”
Studies show that time spent in nature is responsible for many beneficial changes in our bodies. For instance, as a stress releaser, can improve how we feel, lower blood pressure, balance hormones, enhance our immune system, increase self-esteem, reduce anxiety and so much more.
Ask yourself - how does nature make you feel! In this edition of The Ballou Review, we explore the intriguing ways we heal from nature. Most important, please make sure to get out into nature as part of your daily routine and watch your life change! Along the way, notice the positive results - gaining inner peace and strength, empowering yourself and creating your destiny.
Here are the Seven Rules of Life
1. Let it go
2. Don't carry stress with you
3. Give yourself time to heal
4. Don't compare, just always try to do better to achieve your success
5. Stay calm, you don't have to have everything figured out, and sometimes it's better not to!
6. It’s about you, you decide what you want, you're in control
7. Smile, it brings 'Sunshine to your heart' and healing will begin!
“Allow nature’s peace to flow into you as sunshine flows into trees.”
– John Muir
“A walk in nature, walks the soul back home.”
– Mary Davis
“Just being surrounded by bountiful nature, rejuvenates and inspires us.“
– EO Wilson (Theory of biophilia)
“Nature holds the key to our aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive and even spiritual satisfaction.”
– EO Wilson
Founder & CEO